- Boat of the Year 2017, Croatia
- Boat of the Year 2017, Slovenia
Greenline 39 - el Greenline más innovador
GREENLINE 33 - el barco más galardonado
- Boat of the Year 2013, Japan
- Royal Thames Mansura Trophy 2013, UK
- Best Green Yacht AIM Award 2012, Monaco
- Boat of the Year 2011, Slovenia
- Special Mention Award for Economic Feasibility 2011, UK
- MBY and Miami Best of the Year 2011, USA
- Helsinki Motor Boat of the Year 2011, Finland
- MBY and MBM Motor Boat of the Year 2011, UK
- ValNavtika Boat of the Year 2011, Slovenia
- Nautical Design Award 2010, Italy
- Most Innovative Project in 2009, Sweden
- PBO Green Award 2010, UK
- Golden Award for the Innovation in 2009, UK
- Swedish Environment Award 2010, Sweden
- Hiswa Power Boat of the Year 2010, Netherlands
- Croatian Boat of the Year 2010, Croatia
- European Power Boat of the Year 2010
- Slovenian Environment Award 2009, Slovenia
- Boat of the Year 2009, Slovenia
- Internautica Boat of the Year 2009, Slovenia
- Project of the Year 2009, Slovenia
Premios del 2014
- Greenline 48 Hybrid became the Adriatic boat of the year 2014 in the category of the motor yachts over 41 and up to 50 feet.
- Greenline 48 Hybrid was awarded with yet another ambitious award, the Adriatic product of the year.
- Adriatic personality of the year – person that has invested the most effort into expanding and popularization of boating during the past year, became the co-founder of the Seaway company, Dr. Japec Jakopin.
Greenline 33 gana "El Barco del Año 2013" en Japon
Premios del 2013
- Greenline 40 gana el premio "New Products Award 2013" en Newport
- Greenline Hybrid recibe el Trofeo "Royal Thames Mansura"